Hi

I am reading instructions for installing emdebian at http://www.emdebian.org/release/crush/c229.html
I am not clear about a few things. Please help.

I have the emdebian filesystem  tarball emdebian-arm.tgz and linux kernel uImage for ARM.
On my target ARM board i am running U-boot 2009.03 and that recognizes my USB stick (1GB formatted FAT) and has the files uImage and emdebian-arm.tgz
U-Boot> usb start
(Re)start USB...
USB:   scanning bus for devices... 2 USB Device(s) found
       scanning bus for storage devices... 1 Storage Device(s) found
Next step is to decompress the tarball, but I am not sure how will I do it from U-boot command prompt or it is NOT to be given from U-boot command prompt? Where do I give the command tar -xzpf emdebian-arm.tgz ? I am confused.

Thanks again for helping me guys.
Aman.