Re: emdebian workshop

+++ Martin Hansen [2009-04-01 08:55 +0100]:
> Hi
>
> I am arranging an Opensource conference in Flensburg, nemed CBLOS
> (http://cblos.eu).  at 12. - 13. June 2009.
>
> The first day is the business day.
> Second day is Community day.
>
> I would like if we can have an emdebian workshop, preferebly at the 12.
> So I  ask if any of the Emdebian developers can find time to give a speak
> and/or a workshop at the CBLOS conference.

I expect I could manage that. I can talk about using emdebian and
debian/cross-tools in a commercial environment or give a 'how to use
emdebian' workshop - whichever would be more appropriate.

Principal hats:  iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian
http://wookware.org/