gcc-4.3-arm-linux-gnueabi dependency issue

Hi all

I'm using emdebian's unstable repository and I have dependancy issues with libgomp1.
With gcc-4.2-arm-linux-gnueabi everything is working fine.

Who has the same issues?

On what bug tracking system should I place that bug report?

Thanks
Roger

bye the way ... the availability of all these cross toolchain's is just great!

roger@freakshow:~$ sudo apt-get install gcc-4.3-arm-linux-gnueabi
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

gcc-4.3-arm-linux-gnueabi: Depends: libgcc1-armel-cross (>= 1:4.3.3-4) but it is not going to be installed Depends: libgomp1 (>= 4.3.3-4) but 4.3.2-1.1 is to be installed
E: Broken packages
roger@freakshow:~$

deb http://www.emdebian.org/debian/ unstable main
deb-src http://www.emdebian.org/debian/ unstable main