Re: [RFC] [Cross Toolchain] Multiarch and sysrooted toolchain

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 19:17:15 +0100
Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>   I have been talking with Guillem on IRC, he has point me to a
> reference[1], that might be useful.
>
> [1] http://lackof.org/taggart/hacking/multiarch/

(forking the thread just to the debian-embedded list for the website
content)

I think it's time that the www.emdebian.org website had a section on
multiarch and this page would provide an essential link. Fancy writing
that page, Hector? Currently, the toolchains submenu on the left side
is very bare compared to other items and multiarch is going to be the
future of toolchains and general cross-building architecture on Debian.

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/