I can't install Emdebian Grip

Hi!

I download net install image, Lenny.

I tried to install emdebian grip in Virtual Box.

Official Debian 5.0 installer

Boot from the USB stick. From the Debian Installer menu, select Advanced Options and move the cursor to either Automated Install or Graphical automated install but do not hit ENTER. Press TAB to configure the automated install configuration. A command line is now offered - keep everything that is already specified and add:
url=""

A process of installation is interrupted  after the computer obtains an ip address from DHCP.
After that I do other steps manually from the menu. Finally, I get usual Debian.

I also tried
Other installation methods.

daily builds and auto-install (> 1.3)

>From the Debian Installer menu, select Advanced and select Automated Install - hit ENTER to boot the installer. After setting up the network, the installer will prompt for the preconfiguration file - enter:
www.emdebian.org
The rest of the installer proceeds as normal, with prompts.

In this way I don't have any prompt for the preconfiguration file. Finally, I get usual Debian as well.

What did I do wrong ?