Re: Lenny is out, Squeeze is available - ARM has gone.

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 10:29:42 +0000
Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:

> OK, lots of changes here - Lenny is now stable, Grip and Crush have
> been released, Squeeze is the new testing and ARM has left the
> building.
> ;-)

Umm, this has rather dramatic consequences for Crush - the dependencies
have gone, unless you use either Crush 1.0 itself or Lenny (stable).

> Crush can continue to support ARM for a while but that is uncertain -
> any build failures on ARM that do not also affect armel will simply not
> get fixed.

armel may well be coming quicker than I thought.

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/