Hello & Problems installing emdebian

Hi,

As this is my first posting here, I'd like to say hello to everyone. I
find emdebian a very interesting project and I think it has a chance
to gain popularity thanks it's debian roots.

I'm thinking of installing the system on an rather ancient hardware,
which is IBM 8363 terminal. It's a x86 machine with something around
260 MB RAM tops, an extension slot for CF cards, ethernet, 2 x USB
port and a D-SUB video output.
I am able to boot a Linux 2.4 kernel there and I was thinking about
getting a decent OS for that :-) However, following the instructions
given for emdebian-rootfs on your www site doesn't give me any good,
it goes like:

debian:~# sudo emsandbox create --arch i386
Creating an embootstrap i386 chroot
Building i386 chroot on i386 to install i386 packages. unstable
/root/pbuilder/build http://buildd.emdebian.org/emdebian/
/usr/lib/emdebian-too
Checking for a user writeable tree in /root/pbuilder/build
 -> running debootstrap
  -> cross detected, using foreign.
DEBOOTSTRAP_DIR=/usr/share/debootstrap/ debootstrap  --verbose
--foreign --arch i386 unstable /root/pbuilder/build
http://buildd.emdebian.org/emdebian/
/usr/lib/emdebian-tools/emdebian.crossd
I: Retrieving Release
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Validating Packages
I: Resolving dependencies of required packages...
I: Resolving dependencies of base packages...
I: Checking component main on http://buildd.emdebian.org/emdebian...
E: Couldn't find these debs: util-linux dhcp3-client libnewt0.52
libdebian-installer4 cdebconf whiptail mktemp zlib1g apt libncurses5
libstdc++6 libc6 busybox mount libreadline5 debianutils gpgv
initscripts libgcc1 base-files module-init-tools base-passwd libslang2
gnupg udev dpkg

Now, the beloved newbie question on every single list: what the heck
is wrong here and why? I hope that this is some trivial issue that you
will be able to give me hints about in no time.

BR