Re: RSS packaging feeds?

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 23:48:08 +0100
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:

> > http://www.emdebian.org/buildd/crush-rss.php
> >
> > http://www.emdebian.org/grip/grip-rss.php
> >
> > If you need a different output, let me know.
> I am already working on it...  Can you test the output?
> <http://www.tamay-dogan.net/rss.php?action=rss>

Hmm, that appears empty.

A web browser gives:
Config for "" missing.

Liferea gives:
There were errors while parsing this feed!
      (Parser Error Details)

Could not detect the type of this feed! Please check if the source
really points to a resource provided in one of the supported
syndication formats! XML Parser Output: The URL you want Liferea to
subscribe to points to a webpage and the auto discovery found no feeds
on this page. Maybe this webpage just does not support feed auto

     New Subscription

> It is currently static, since I have to parse the logs, but  it  already
> read correctly the prebuild RSS feed.

Let me know if there is something on the www.emdebian.org end that
needs changing to make it easier to process.

Neil Williams