Re: Emdebian on armel: packages fail to build.

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:20:21 +0000
Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:

> > I compile my packages like this:
> > emsource --arch armel -b --build-dep foo
>
> Use em_autobuild to get the loop working and the update-handler to
> work with the buildd/ PHP scripts - that will get you the same
> environment as the current ARM autobuilder.

Hmm, I should have thought before adding that bit - that was meant to
be upload_handler.sh and that tends to infer an upload to a repository.
I'm not ready to manage two architectures in the current Emdebian
cross-built repository (Crush) so this would need to be a local
repository. You can still use em_autobuild. I'm tired, only just got
back from Extremadura and I'll have no time to work on any of this for
a few days.