Release Notes for Emdebian 1.0

OK, I've committed a first-go at some Release Notes for Emdebian 1.0
using the d-i templates so that it should be simple(r) to merge the
next versions into d-i itself. (Yes, I know we don't use d-i yet - if
anyone fancies working on that . . . . )

It isn't linked from the main page just yet, there is an introductory
page which will appear at http://www.emdebian.org/release/ once the
website syncs with SVN overnight.

Note that the full d-i release notes are included in the commit and the
majority are commented out. Also, the docs do not use the d-i build
process, it uses the Emdebian website build process instead. Just use:
$ make clean
$ make
$ sudo make install

You'll need to do this in the directory above if working in the
directories of the release notes themselves, so:
$ make -C ../../ clean
$ make -C ../../
$ sudo make -C ../../ install

Not using the d-i build mechanism means that various conditionals used
in d-i are not active and sections on arch-specific notes (which would
become useful in later versions) get included and are therefore
commented out.

It's overly brief at the moment, feel free to file wishlist bugs against
buildd.emdebian.org (preferably with patches).

In patches, please comment out default d-i stuff rather than delete
it, unless it is just a few words.