Re: Emdebian workshop

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:35:12 +0200
Martin Hansen <mah@cfsi.dk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am creating an conference (CB Linux and opensource days) on January 30-31.
> in Flensburg, germany, very close to the Danish border.
> I would like to hear if any of the core members of the emdebian project would
> like to come and give a speak or arrange a workshop about emdebian.

What kind of network / power support would be available for a workshop?
There isn't a lot we can do in a workshop without a fast and reliable
internet connection.

A presentation could be done - there would need to be sponsorship for
me to make the talk, maybe someone more local could do a talk based on
the presentation resources available through Emdebian SVN.

What is the nature of the conference? Is there a website? What other
projects are likely to attend?