emdebian-tools dependency on subversion

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 18:47 +0000, Neil Williams wrote:

> Expect a fix in 0.9.3.

Actually, as 0.9.1 has just migrated into testing, I may change 0.9.3
into 0.10.0 and upload to Debian unstable instead, there are some useful
bug fixes in current SVN.

http://packages.debian.org/lenny/emdebian-tools

I'm also wondering - is there any point keeping subversion as a
Recommends now that the package is split?

emdebian-rootfs doesn't need SVN (just a working directory), it's only
on the "build" side (emdebian-tools).

I think 0.10.0 should have subversion as a Depends:, let me know if you
think that should not change.