Re: emdebian cross-tools

PS: How does the Lenny freeze affect emdebian, if at all?

Brendan Simon wrote:
2) I have been concentrating on trying to get gcc-4.3 or gcc-4.2 or gcc-4.1 installed. I'm sure I have had them installed before, but maybe that was from the SLIND repository. For some reason I had been ignoring the gcc-3.x series. I tried to install gcc-3.4-powerpc-linux-gnu and that succeeded, so at least there is one powerpc cross compiler available, even though its not the latest or greatest.

BTW, are the SLIND cross-tools an Emdebian build?  using emchain, etc ??

Cheers, Brendan.