Re: who is working on i386

On Sun, 2008-07-13 at 17:14 -0300, Herbert P Fortes Neto wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I would like to know who is working on i386.

Is that a volunteer I see?

What hardware do you want to support?

>  I did a search and found some emails about
> it, but did not see any place where the work is
> centered.

Unfortunately, there is no centre because there is no work.

I'm working on ARM and I expect to get some armel stuff building
relatively soon but as I have no i386 hardware, I am not the one to do
i386 work.

Until someone else volunteers, that is the state of play. Goswin did
look at some i386 builds just today - not sure how much work Goswin is
wanting to do on that.