Server moved and cleaned

Hi,

I just did a few things on the server:

 - It's a new machine. We're running at 2.9 GHz now, with two CPUs, and
   the emdebian guest has 1 GB of RAM.

 - A few file systems moved around:

   + /jails moved to /org/jails
   + /var/emdebian moved to /org/emdebian
   + /var/www moved to /org/www.emdebian.org

   For all of these, bind mounts are in place, so the impact should be
   minimal.

 - I removed a bunch of packages that looked like noone was using them.
   For iceweasel, I'm fairly sure, PHP 4 command-line interpreter dito,
   but there were some that might actually have been in use in some
   obscure script, and most if not all of the build tools are gone
   (because we are all building in chroots/vservers anyway, aren't we?).

   quinn-diff and sbuild stayed so far, but they look somewhat
   unconfigured to me. Can anyone deny or confirm that they intend to do
   anything with them?

   Simon