[OT] Need new Router

#### Please honnor my Mail-Followup-To: since my account is
#### curently target of over 40.000 Spams per day since 2008-03-10.

Hello,

On thursday last week my appartement was hit by a Tsunami coming from  a
neighbour which has transformed my appartement in a swimming pool.

Unfortunatly it has hit five of my Mesh/GSM routers I want to use in  my
eight mobilehomes/mobileoffices...

OK, I need a hardware which run Debian (not only BSD)  and  I  have  the
need for OpenMesh with 4 MiniPCI cards (must be Atheros,  since  I  need
802.11a), a Sierra Wirless 860 (or equivalent) plus  1  and  2  Ethernet
ports and  a  GPS-Receiver  (I  think,  if  the  router  has  USB,  NMEA
compatibles are found easyly).

So, I was looking at Soekris, but the boards are quiet expensive,  which
mean, a router with the above requirements would be  arround  1000  Euro
and this at least 5 times...

Does anyone know, where I can get PCI-Cards on which I put  up  to  four
MiniPCI Wireless cards?  (I have found two OnlineShops in the  USA,  but
they do not sell oversee to Europe)

If I could get such PCI-MiniPCI adapter card, I could use a VIA  C5  (?)
Mini-ITX with 500MHz and use a 2-Slot Riser-Card  to  put  in  the  Card
and a PCMCIA-Slot.  (e.g.,  I  use  the  one  from  DeLock  which  works
perfectly)  ALso the OS would be on a SanDisk Extrme III with 512 MByte.

Any suggestions?

Oh yes of course, I must install it in a 19" 1U or maximal 2U  Rack  and
it does not bother me, if I have to build it my own (using  an  APRAnorm
Universal Rack 26-9200-00 which has unfortunately only  300mm  in  depth
and I like to have at least 360mm), since I do this currently for my VIA
EPIA LN10000EAG because the existing cases are nonusable in my case.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Wateradministrator
    24m³ Water Engineer
    Tsunami Dogan Waterwork
    Debian Swimmingpool Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)