Re: Would it be an idea...

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 17:39 +0000, David Goodenough wrote:
> to include the architecture as a variable in packages.conf.

Yes, I'll add support for that. Note, however, that packages.conf is not
used by all scripts - just the ones related to root filesystems - and
that, currently, only one architecture is actually available through the
Emdebian target repository, ARM.

There will, therefore, still be times when a script needs the --arch
option if the dpkg-cross default is None (or different).

This might not appear in 0.9.3 but I will work on it.

Added to ToDo list in r3248 - will show up on
http://www.emdebian.org/emdebian/todo.html after the daily sync.