Re: gcc-4.2 and gcc-4.3 powerpc on an intel lenny host

2008/3/13, Brendan Simon <Brendan@brendansimon.com>:
> Hector Oron wrote:
>  > 2008/3/12, Brendan Simon <Brendan@brendansimon.com>:
> I had a quick look at these.  I see errors relating to gcj and lib64.
>  Do you know if you can limit the build, or split the build, so that it
>  can successfully build for gcc and g++ only, and for 32 bit only ???

Yes, that is posible. If I got some time, i'll look at it, but if you
do it before me, please send a patch to the list with changes. :-)

>  What version is emdebian concentrating on the most?  4.3, 4.2 or 4.1,
>  or some combination ???

Emdebian aims to sync Debian version, so Debian is concentrating on
4.3, so we are. Please, read
http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/message/20080229.173035.10b575f8.es.html

Regards

--