gcc-43 bootstrap patch

Hi.
The attached patch allowed me to build gcc-4.3 bootstrap packages.
This does not yet handle dependencies at all so the resulting packages
have to be force installed because of the missing libgcc package. Also
I want to give building --without-libmudflap another try because I'm
not happy about the make invocation.
If you actually want to give it a try you have to somehow put libc
headers in the include directory. For uclibc that is described in the
embedded clfs "book". For glibc the clfs 1.0 book should be able to
help.
I hope this is finally a patch that does not only work on my system.
In any case it shouldn'T break native or normal crossbuilds.
Jonas