uclibc tools and packages

Are there any uclibc emdebian packages ???

I have a coldfire embedded board with 2MB of Flash and want to run linux (uclinux). I'm presuming that uclinux actually equates to uclibc based systems (as the 2.6 kernel has the uclinux MMUless stuff integrated now).

At this stage, I'm just looking for an emdebian tool-chain that I can "apt-get" that will install the m68k cross-compiler and uclibc development libraries. I can then build my own stand-alone apps.

Does emdebian provide a m68k-uclinux cross-compile tool-chain. I know it provices m68k-linux-gnu which is setup for glibc. I'm sure it could be made to work with uclibc with an appropriate spec file or something. Has this been done? Is there a m68k-uclinux-gcc frontend that I can apt-get ???

Next I would want busybox. I could either build with the m68k-uclinux tool-chain, but it would be nice to be able to apt-get.

Cheers, Brendan.