Re: PPC64 compiler available?

Hello Christoph,

  If you want to try to build the compiler, you just need a crossed
version of linux-libc-dev (or old linux-kernel-headers), libc6,
libc6-dev, libgcc1 and gcc-4.X-base installed in your system.
  Then cross build from sources binutils and gcc-4.X
 If everything is fine then that should work.
 Please report what your progress is. You should expect failures and
some headaches.

Good luck,
 Hector Oron