Re: gcc-4.2 for m68k missing

Hello Brendan,

  m68k compiler is not present due to a file missed on
linux-kernel-headers, already reported. See #433857 (it should be
filled against linux-libc-dev, i guess)

  Some extra information on which compilers are OUTDATED is in
  http://www.emdebian.org/~zumbi/toolchain/ OUTDATED*.txt

  And also you can check build logs under,
  http://www.emdebian.org/~zumbi/toolchain/unstable-toolchain-amd64/file.html

  m68k is fixable, i'll fix it ass son as i have some spare time, but
powerpc compiler is in a bad shape. See
http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/message/20071113.170142.3d72be31.en.html

  Also, i'm not giving the same priority to all arches. I'm focusing
mostly on arm, armel, mips, mipsel, powerpc and m68k. Then sparc,
ia64, alpha, s390, hppa.

Regards,
 Hector Oron