debian cross compiler for windows XP (was: Problem about install cross compile tool on lenny)

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 01:32:03PM +0530, Mohamed Mujahid wrote:
> Can any one send me a debian cross compiler for windows XP . Also send me
> the help to install it.

Just install the debian package "mingw32". It's an i586-mingw32msvc cross
compiler.

You might also be interested in my article about win32 cross compiling
where I summarized all my experiences on that topic some time ago:

    http://wiki.njh.eu/Cross_Compiling_for_Win32

Greets,

    Volker

--