PowerPC toolchain builds

During the talk today Neil said that there was a need for a machine that
could be used for building the PowerPC toolchains.  I have a Mac Cube
that I'm not otherwise using which could be dedicated to this task and
Neil suggested that I should mail the list.

It's not the fastest machine on the planet but it is capable of running
stably for extended periods of time without worrying about load.  I
can't host it on anything better than a standard consumer DSL,
unfortunately.