Re: Problem about install cross compile tool on lenny

On Fri, 4 May 2007 20:41:07 +0100
Wookey <wookey@aleph1.co.uk> wrote:

> > Those packages in the unstable branch match the gcc version in lenny/etch.

Which is correct.

> > They do not match the gcc version in unstable.
> >
> > Would it be possible to copy them in the etch/lenny branch ?
> >
> > Currently all branches are broken. If we do that, at least etch/lenny
> > would work.
>
> I think you are right - we have not yet migrated everything along one
> version, to match debian's recent release.

Actually, I have migrated all the Emdebian repositories in line with
the Etch release - I did it within hours of Etch being released.

> I'm just looking at the
> reprepro runes now.

The only reason our unstable toolchain matches our testing toolchain
and has not been updated to the Debian unstable version is because the
Debian unstable toolchain is RC buggy.