Toolchain status updates

I've fixed some problems in cachecompare relating to arch:all packages
and I'm now working on incorporating edos-debcheck into the
cachecompare results so that the installability of all toolchains is
monitored via the overview pages. The current overview table has lots
of space available as new columns and edos-debcheck sounds like a good
candidate for at least one new column per toolchain.

There is also a problem with the sqlite database for testing - it
wrongly thinks that some arch:all packages have not updated. I hope to
fix that soon.

In due course, all this will become a lot easier. virtuoso's
NorthernCross perl code *can* be used within apt-cross but a lot of
modifications are necessary and I want to make it easier to switch
between caches for different architectures WITHOUT creating dozens of
little apt-conf and sources files. I cannot see that being
remotely do-able before DebConf. Right now, cachecompare is overly
complicated because it handles the sqlite and the cache data. Getting
access to the cache data via NorthernCross directly within Perl will
make it a lot easier to keep the sqlite data in sync with the cache but
that is quite a way off.

Once incorporated into / available to apt-cross, the NorthernCross code
will be available for use by emdebian-tools and other programs,
including cachecompare. Principle modifications involve exposing more
of the NorthernCross package internals so that apt-cross can specify
exactly the query necessary and get a return value that only provides
the requested data without requiring further pattern matching.