Looking for combo fpga & analog to digital converter for audio processing

Hello:

I am in the process of constructing a color organ that will drive a light
display from music.

I am looking for a pc104+ board with an fpga and an analog to digital
input on which I can do my audio signal processing. I am hoping to
offload the audio processing off of my main processor as it will be
busy enough running up to 600 individual lights.

I am also hoping to be able to change the fpga's hardware definition
code on the fly from the main processor over the pc104+ bus so that
I can have several processing algorithms stored in my main flash and
be able to switch them during a light show.

Does anyone know of any combo fpga and a/d out there? I really hate to
have to design a pc104+ module on my own.

Thank you

Mark Allyn