glib2.0 in emdebian target

The first build of glib2.0 (2.12.6-2em1) is now in the Emdebian target
repository.

There are a few things to tidy up - the locale dependency string for
one - but the builds are improving.

http://www.emdebian.org/packages/search.php?package=glib2.0-locale-en-gb&arch=all&distro=unstable

glib2.0 (>= 2.12.6-2em1)

should read libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.6-2em1) or be removed altogether.
(Should translations depend on the library at all?)

If anyone has any tips on how to fix the glibc build (which isn't being
stripped properly AFAICT), let me know.

libc6 for arm:
libc6_2.3.6.ds1-9em1_arm.deb (9.08Mb download, 26.20Mb installed.)

Ouch! Debian (arm) has: 3.66Mb download, 8.75Mb installed.

Something tells me that's the wrong way round! :-(

I've tried to remove debconf from locales too but it keeps returning.
Any tips welcome!

http://www.emdebian.org/packages/pool/main/g/glibc/glibc_2.3.6.ds1-9em1.dsc

Once unpacked, the package can be rebuilt with 'emdebuild --verbose'
from SVN or manually with dpkg-buildpackage -a $ARCH ... Eventually,
emdebuild will include support for maintaining the patch files between
releases as well as with new builds and it will then be preferable to
use emdebuild for all emdebian builds, not just em1.

I'll be making an emdebian-tools release and uploading to Debian today
or tomorrow, along with the dpkg-cross debconf addition.

Main search page:

http://www.emdebian.org/packages/search.php

(Which also needs to be tweaked to provide a link to the .dsc in each
case.)