Re: GPE in Emdebian

Neil Williams wrote:
I'm just a little happy right now - I've just built and uploaded the
last dependency for GPE in Emdebian.

Great!!

I'm turning into a big emdebian fan. It's everything about Debian that I like, and nothing about Debian that I don't like.

Tastes great, less filling!  :)

Quite annoying how persistent some Debian packages are about
manpages. The only long term solution is for dpkg to drop them from the
call to dpkg-deb because there are so many ways that manpages can make
it into the package.

I would have loved for manpages to always be confined to <pkg>-man, kind of like how you see <pkg>-doc sometimes. I like the policy of always having them available, but like you, I don't always want them around...

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com