Re: dpkg-cross unresolved dependencies for libgcc1-arm-cross

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 00:57:28 +0100
"Drasko DRASKOVIC" <drasko.draskovic@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow! Great. Thanks Neil.
>
> I installed toolchain.

Please retain the mailing list CC:

> however, I have one more question. I wanted to test toolchain, so I just
> made helloworld, but I can not compile it because arm-linux-gcc can not find
> stdio.h, although I installed both  libc6-dev-arm-cross and libc6-arm-cross.
> Where can these headers be found in order to point compiler to thiem with -I
> switch?

'dpkg-buildpackage -a' is currently incomplete, see bug 439979

> > sudo apt-get update
> > sudo apt-get install emdebian-tools
> >
> > The program you want is 'emsetup'.

To build packages, the program you need is 'emdebuild'.

Best to have emdebian-tools 0.5.4 for that - available in unstable.

You should find all the other information you need in the various
manpages installed by emdebian-tools:
emdebian-tools (1)
emsetup (1)
emdebuild (1)
emsource (1) (emsource needs subversion)

Also online:
http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/emdebian/man/