Re: Packaging a library that requires cross-compiled code

Hi,

David Anderson wrote:

But, if there is precedent, it might not be too painful to mimick
existing cross-compiler packages to build my own. I'll see what I can
do.

Please coordinate any such effort with debian-embedded@lists.debian.org :-)

I'm working on infrastructure to aid generation of cross-compiler packages (a templating mechanism that generates the necessary Package stanzas in debian/control from another file that uses a descriptive language; "debian-xcontrol" would be the package you are looking for, however that bit is not yet done as I concentrated on features that will allow cross-compilation of other packages first).

   Simon