Re: Building embedded arm on a NSLU2

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:52:07 +0200
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:

> I have problems to build emdebian on a NSLU2.

Depends what you mean. There isn't an Emdebian distribution at this
stage and the current packages are at a very early stage.

> I can do it on my IBM TP570 in the Internet-Cafe
> but if I attach my NSLU2 and nothing does work.

Not that much of a surprise - the emdebian packages do not currently
include a kernel.

> What must I do to build emdebian on native systems?

Currently, emdebian is cross-building, not native building. There are
packages that build but there is no image that can be installed at
present.