Re: Problem getting ARM toolchain installed

Neil Williams wrote:

> This is testing (lenny) - the latest apt-cross has only just migrated
> into testing. What version are you running?

I'm running lenny that has been kept up to date with apt-get update/upgrade

> Strange. What do you have in ~/.dpkg-cross ?

It's a directory in the root users home (there isn't one for my normal user).

buzet:~/.dpkg-cross# ls
alternatives      diversion  lock   sources.testing  status          testing
apt.conf-testing  info       parts  statoverride     status-testing  updates

Any ideas how to get rid of the missing keys problem:

W: GPG error: http://buildd.emdebian.org testing Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY B5B7720097BB3B58

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

"Apple" (c) Copyright 1767, Sir Isaac Newton.