Re: Cross-compiling for Win32
I have added the link to the emdebian links webpage.
I think you would not mind.
2007/6/19, Volker Grabsch <email@example.com>:
Dear Debian Embedded Developers,
in the last 7 days I created a nice script whose version 1.0
I'm releasing now to the public:
This script compiles a MinGW cross compiler and cross compiles
many free libraries such as GD and SDL. Thus, it provides a nice
MinGW cross compiling environment. All necessary source packages
are downloaded automatically.
Difference to similar scripts and projects:
* kept very simple (not cryptic),
thus easy to adapt and to extend
* builds many free libraries in addition to the cross compiler
* directly uses official source packages,
thus ensuring the whole build mechanism is transparent
* downloads all needed packages
* is able to retrieve the new version numbers of all packages
* creates libraries to be statically linked,
no DLL hell
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-embedded-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org