Re: missing package from the emdebian download page

Hello,

For a quick fix try to use:
$ apt-cross -a $arch -S $suite -m $mirror -b libgcc1

I believe libgcc1 it is now taken from gcc-4.2.

Toolchain is not in a good shape latelly. I have been doing an effort
those past days to catch some bugs on the Debian cross build system,
but there are still some bugs to iron. Plus adding packages to
repository infraestructure, needs some debug.

I hope to work out those problems on the following days.

Regards and thanks for the comments (are very welcome),
  Hector :-)