Re: reverse_cross is supported in gcc-4.2

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 23:01:49 +0200
"Hector Oron" <hector.oron@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It looks like cross builds are broken on this version, at least for me
> on several arches. It fails to change to directory ../src/fixincludes/

Is this a toolchain build or a reverse cross build?
(Are you using buildcross, emchain or emdebuild?)

(fixincludes is a package which emdebuild created for the previous
version as a reverse cross but which isn't used in toolchains AFAICT.)

> do you experience the same issue?

I haven't had a chance to build with this version - I was merely
reporting that the patch I supplied had been included.