Re: PowerPC toolchain buildd access

On Sun, Jul 08, 2007, Neil Williams wrote:

> 1. Access would be needed by at least three people (Wookey, myself and
> Hector Oron who currently arranges builds of the i386 and amd64
> toolchains). Alternatively, access could be only via
> buildd.emdebian.org using a SSH key without a passphrase (see later).

   Okay, just let me know of the username(s) you wish, and where I can
find the public SSH key(s).

> RAM probably isn't as much of an issue as CPU speed, disc space and
> availability via rsync.
>
> Is free disc space an issue for either box?

   There is "only" 10GB free. I may reorganise things to get more free
space if needed.

> Problems with anything above?

   The machine does not have a UPS, so you should make sure that your
infrastructure can cope with random reboots. No problem apart from that.

Cheers,
--
Sam.