Re: a couple of dpkg-cross patches

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:51:12 +0400
"Alexander Shishkin" <alexander.shishckin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Today I'd like to share a couple of trivial patches that you may (or
> may not) find useful someday. :)

I've only had a quick look at the final patch from #430507 for the
uclibc toolchain support via dpkg-architecture. It looks reasonable
from my side but I haven't had a chance to test it yet. Do you want to
include it in the upload?

The patch from #430991 is already in CVS, ready to be closed in
dpkg-cross 1.39.

What about the other bugs in dpkg-cross - we've got some going back 6
years! Does anyone have ideas on triaging those and working out which
can actually be included?