Hi All,
I'm trying to load the image with the loadb command using kermit 8.0.211 with no suscess.
It seem to be failing and any retries did not work.
I haven't used kermit before but I set it up correctly and used the send_image script in tools/script.

I tried to do this by hand when I'm connected to the target but it seem like loadb is stuck and the file is never downloaded.
I'm using "loadb k_img 0xc01cf0000" with also no suscess.
Could someone give me some directions on how to get downloads to work?

Much thanks.
--Jr.