Re: help with routerboard 532

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 18:19, Emiliano Lopez wrote:
> Hello,
> I bougth a routerboard 532 [1] and I am very interesting to put a
> debian in that board.
> I need someone to help me about the texts to read or where can I studie.
> Now, I am studing about the linux kernel and embedded linux.
> Could you help me?
> Thank you very much.
>
> Emiliano.-
>

> [1] http://www.routerboard.com/rb500.html

You could try looking at OpenWrt.  It is not Debian, but there are
a series of patches which are distributed with OpenWrt (which one day
should be included in the mainline kernel) which you will need.  If
you patch a standard kernel with these patches then you will get something
that will work.

David