Revised presentation support

One of the products of Fosdem 2007:

http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/emdebian/

Philippe De Swert wrote an OpenOffice.org presentation for the Stag
framework and I am revising it for DebConf7. It may also be useful for
other presentations and as general documentation, so I am hosting the
exported HTML versions, as well as the presentation itself (works
best in fullscreen mode).

The entire presentation is available as a 1.4Mb tarball at
http://www.emdebian.org/emdebian-talk.tar.gz

Individual files are available from this site:
http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/emdebian/

Updates occur in the OpenOffice.org Impress .sxi file and the Dia
(.dia) flowchart files which are then exported to PDF/HTML and PNG
respectively.

It is awkward to manage this process in a version control system like
SVN, partly because all the files are binary. Therefore, if there are
issues that should be fixed or elements that need to be added, please
contact me via this list. I'll update the emdebian tarball as and when
changes are made.

I'm also updating some of the emdebian WML pages to include more
documentation.