Re: Fix bugs in new dpkg-cross upload?

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:23:36 +0300
"Nikita V. Youshchenko" <yoush@debian.org> wrote:

> Hello Neil.
>
> Are you going to fix bugs introduced by your upload of dpkg-cross
> (#408354,
> #408459)?

I am planning to sort it out but last night my boiler failed at home
and now I'm without heating so I've got to sort that out too.

These two bugs are one and the same issue - sent a merge request.

> Do you need help on that?

I'd welcome any tips - I suspect the config script is being called at
the wrong time, it needs to only execute the copy commands when the
package is at the configure stage, it sounds like it needs a case
statement to check the calling argument. If you've got time, feel free
to test it and let me know / upload.