Newbie questions

Hi all

I am newcomer of this ML and Embedebian. My questions are as follows:

a) Could I use(install) Embedebian on Ubuntu distro? If so could someone kindly give me detailed instructions?

b) I want to cross-compile ARM Linux 2.6.x for my custom SAMSUNG S3C2410A(ARM920T) based evaluation board, but the pre-built toolchains from ARM Linux's FTP site seemed could not work properly with Linux 2.6.x. Could Embedebian help me on this issue?

Any hints would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Jarod

雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件