Re: emdebian-tools 0.0.2

> I'm thinking that a wishlist bug against dpkg-cross could be handy so
> that dpkg-cross maybe uses debconf to ask the user for a default target
> architecture. emdebian-tools can't configure cross_compile itself
> because that conffile belongs to dpkg-cross.

dpkg-cross is de-facto not maintained by me since long ago. Maintainer is
currently set to debian-e,bedded@lists.debian.org, but actually nobody does
any work on the package.

Since you have been very active on related topics over last months, maybe
you are the correct person to take over dpkg-cross?

I will provide any necessary permissions on dpkg-cross alioth project on
request.

Nikita