custom toolchain building

Hi,

I am trying to rig up gcc/binutils packages for Analog Devices Blackfin
processor. The gcc/binutils sources are available at blackfin.uclinux.org
I could build it successfully with minimal difficulties on my Debian unstable
AMD64 machine.

Now, I would like to make the debian packages for it and would like to know
whether there are any specific howtos written for building cross-toolchain
packages in Debian. Is the use of toolchain-source deprecated? Anyway I cannot
use it as it may not have the uptodate sources for Blackfin.

Any help/advice will be appreciated.

Thanks
--
  73 - Ramakrishnan, VU3RDD