Re: powerpc slind host - need to build gcc-3.4-base

On 6/20/06, Julien <electroacousticien@laposte.net> wrote:
gcc-3.4-base of version 3.4.6-1 is included only in etch
(testing) and sid (unstable). I'm using a pure sarge (stable)
system. I know, that's not the better idea for development,
maybe i'm to "psycho-rigid" to use something which isn't
considered stable ;)

Nevertheless, I tried your way, here the log:
The only thing I see from the log is that you tried to install an
incorrect version, not the one from etch.

--
I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.