Re: selected processor does not support `bx r6'

+++ Junior [06-06-14 05:27 -0800]:
> Hi All,
> /tmp/ccRND5a9.s:39: Error: selected processor does not support `bx r6'
> I've tried gcc from 3.3.6 to 3.4.4 with various binutils and no success.
> I've also tried generic_arm to 922T.

I believe bx is supported on arm v4t instruction set or later. I don't know
how these things are set in buildroot but presumably the toolchain thinks
you are building for armv3 (the debian default) or v4 (e.g. strongarm cpu
or older arm7 designs), but something is also putting in bx instructions.

That doesn't really help you track down the problem, but may clarify a little.