Phase2 repository change complete

OK, Phase 2 is now complete. All previous components have been merged
into one: main.

################################
# EmDebian Toolchain [any]
deb http://www.emdebian.org/debian/ testing main
deb http://www.emdebian.org/debian/ unstable main

As yet, I haven't removed all the binaries that failed the merge
operation - these are version duplicates of existing binaries that were
uploaded at different times. I've got a few final checks to make before
these are removed. When a duplicate was found, the package in the
duplicate cross-unstable and cross-unstable-amd64 was removed, allowing
the version in cross-testing or cross-testing-amd64 to take precedence.
This may leave gaps in the current unstable package list - let me know
if this causes problems.

The repository should now be ready for new uploads and these will
ensure that unstable is fully populated.