Re: Could you updatre the cross compilers?

On 2006-11-17 09:18 -0800, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> I was really glad to find this cross compiler collection and I can force
> install and then they work but I cannot use apt to install them. Would
> you please update the packages so that they work with recent
> testing/unstable?
>
> Maybe you could change the dependency check for gcc-4.1 from
> = 4.1.1-13 to something like >= 4.1.1.-13 ? Otherwise this is going
> to break each time a minor gcc update occurs.

The idea is to auto rebuild them every time there is an update to
avoid this problem, but that's not quite in place yet. As you say
slightly looser dependencies would be good (and should still work),
but I'm not sure if that is easy to do or not.

We expect to have auto-rebuilding in place very soon (next couple of
weeks?)

work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/