deleting bootcmd boot argument

Hello friends,

    Currently iam facing with a problem on OMAP 2430.

   The problem is as follows:

   - I have set the u-boot environment variable "bootcmd" with the booting
     address of Kernel from flash
       i.e. setenv bootcmd bootm 0x04060000.
   - I have also set one more u-boot environment variable "bootdelay" to 0
       i.e. set bootdelay 0

Due to these settings as soon as the board is switched ON, the linux kernel from flash address
   is getting booted automatically through U-boot.

   Now, iam not able to boot the linux kernel from TFTP server.
   Even iam not able to set the following TFTP boot arguments:
    i.e. setenv bootargs
         set server ip
    because the kernel from flash gets booted automatically.

   Now, i wanna delete the bootcmd environment variable. May i know how can
i delete it so that i can set these TFTP boot arguments??

Thanks in advance,
Sanjiv

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Steward" <jamessteward@optusnet.com.au>